We love a good social function. So when we were asked by the South Jeff Chamber of Commerce if we'd like to co-sponsor the first Business After Hours event of 2014, of course we said yes!
On Thursday, Feb. 13, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. we'll be joining our friends at F.X. Caprara Harley Davidson in Adams Center for an evening of food, drinks and lots of networking. So whether you're looking for new business contacts, or just want to come catch up with some people you haven't seen all winter, please join us!
And if you're in the mood to try some tasty hors d'oeuvres, we're hoping the following menu will entice you:
- BLT Mini Bites withBacon Jam. That's right, bacon jam. Toasted crackers topped with cream cheese, house made beer-bacon jam, arugula and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Citrus Sugar. It's close to Valentine's Day, how could we say no to fresh strawberries, chocolate and lemon-orange spiked sugar.
- Chicken Salad Sliders. We are a diner, after all. And we love a good chicken salad. So we're putting our classic chicken salad on top of brioche slider buns, topping them with a little arugula and tomato and calling it done like dinner.
- Pepperoni and Asiago Pinwheels. It wouldn't be a party without pinwheels. Puff pastry loaded with grated Asiago, pepperoni, herbs and a touch of honey dijon mustard.
- Caprese Kabobs. It's the middle of winter and we're craving summer, and one of our favorite summer salads: Caprese, a simple mix of fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato. So we're putting it on a stick for true party-worthiness. Cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh mozzarella balls, served with a balsamic reduction for dipping.
- Veggies with Hummus and Dip. There's always someone looking for the veggie tray at a party, so we are spicing things up a little with caramelized onion dip and roasted red pepper-roasted garlic hummus.